0345 762 6158 Mon - Thu 8:30am - 6pm, Fri - 8:30am - 5.30pm

Pub and Restaurant Insurance

Easily compare quotes for your pub or restaurant insurance and buy online

Get a quote


Compare public liability insurance quotes from the following insurers:

Build your own policies to include the following benefits:

  • Public Liability

    Public Liability

  • Employers' Liability

    Employers' Liability

  • Business Interruption

    Business Interruption

  • Loss of Licence

    Loss of Licence

  • Glass Cover

    Glass Cover

Additional benefits for FSB members

Federation of Small Businesses members qualify for additional benefits and discounts on all pub and restaurant insurance policies.

Some of the available benefits include: 

  • Exclusive discounts reserved for FSB Members
  • Higher levels of cover where possible
  • Free access to our Business Continuity Portal

To find out what you are entitled to as part of your membership, give the FSB Insurance Service team a call today on 0345 762 6158.

Prefer to buy your insurance over the phone?

Pubs and restaurants can sometimes have quirks to them that need special insurance requirements and sometimes you might not be able to find these online.

You might just have questions that we haven't thought to answer on our website. Whatever the case may be, you can simply pick up the phone and give our team a call on 0345 762 6158 and they will be happy to talk you through your options or answer your questions.

Our advisors have access to an enormous variety of insurer panels and products through the FSB Insurance Service's connections in the industry, so we will make sure that we can find the right policy for you.

The right policy for your establishment

We make sure that we take the time to understand your needs so we can provide you with a good value for money policy designed to meet your requirements without you having to take unnecessary extra forms of cover.

We work with a number of big-name insurance providers to allow you to compare policies and select what is right for you. Some of our more popular packages can include the following:

License cover: It's basically impossible to run a pub without a license to sell alcohol, and if you know anyone that has managed it then we would love to hear from you! Although this won't cover the cost of you getting your license back outright, this can cover up to £250,000 of the loss of property value in the instance that you lose your license.

Deterioration of stock: If you have a fridge or freezer that fails causing damage to your stock, some policies can include cover for this. If you have a significant restaurant operation, this could represent a significant amount of money.

Public liability and employers' liability insurance: Basic public and employers' liability cover can be included with:

  • Up to £10m for employers' liability insurance
  • Up to £5m of public liability insurance

You can also add £25,000 to cover the event of a wrongful arrest.

Personal accident and assault cover: It's a sad fact of life that if you run a pub or a restaurant, sooner or later you will come into contact with less civilised members of society. If you or your staff are attacked, this cover can pay out:

  • £10,000 lump sum if it results in a permanent disability
  • £100 per week while the condition recovers if it is temporary

All pub and restaurant insurance cover is subject to insurers underwriting criteria, terms and conditions. Please contact our team for full details.